Courses & Projects
Google Sheets Intermediate Project: Comparing the Best Daily Currency Exchange Rates Between Two Agencies – XRP/USD Example: FREE
This FREE 3-part course is designed for you to explore some intermediate Google Sheets functions, design, conditional formatting and workflow as you make your way through a project.
You’ll learn how to create a client-focussed chart to compare two daily currency exchange agency rates that are being fed live to your Google Sheet. You’ll then learn how to build a chart to display the comparisons and plot the daily exchange rate.
By the end of this course, you should have picked up a number of intermediate skills that you can apply to your own projects.
You can start at part 1 – HERE!
Links & References
Just a short list of recommended links.
- Google Support Page – Functions: Using the search bar and the function list for Google’s Support Page will help you solve most of your issues. Make sure you bookmark this one if you work with Google Sheets regularly.
- Ben Collins: A site similar to this one with a tonne of tutorials on Google Sheets. Ben also provides some exceptional courses FREE and paid. He’s a great guy. Go and show him some love!
- Baz Roberts: Another prolific Google Suite and Google Apps Script blogger. Baz has a great collection of project-based tutorials that are well worth getting your teeth into.
- Google Sheets Help: The Google Docs Help Community is a pretty good resource for you to troubleshoot problems or, when you are really stuck, get some advice.
- GSuite: Google’s GSuite page has some great tips and updates on all things GSuite including some regular Google Sheet tips and gif videos showing new functionality or boosting productivity.
A list of my current Add-ons for Google Sheets
- Spacer – FREE: Spacer is a Free Google Add-On that creates row spaces by column categories.
- Sections to Sheets – FREE: Free Google Add-On that separates column sections into individual sheets for page-by-page export or printing.