If you are anything like me, you may find yourself regularly tidying up imported datasets or data from users that contain duplicates that could potentially corrupt your data analysis.
Fortunately, Google Sheets has a quick tool to help you to remove duplicates with a simple click of the button.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
- Why you might need to remove duplicates. 00:10
- How to remove duplicates for a single row 00:30
- How to remove duplicates that contain a header row. 01:20
- Removing duplicates from multiple selected rows 02:02
- What data ‘Remove Duplicates’ will and won’t match. 04:48
If you enjoy the video and want to learn more about how to use Google Sheets, check out the Youtube Playlist: