Google Sheets: Paint Format
Want to know a quick way to update a cell or range with an already existing format in your Google Sheets? Paint Format is here to the rescue.
This versatile tool will help you to quickly replicate font, alignment, border, rotation and other styling formats in your Google Sheet.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
1. What the Paint Format button is and what it does.
2. Formatting one cell to another.
3. What things Paint Format will format across.
4. Using the formatting from one cell to update many cells.
5. Formatting from multiple cells to multiple cells
6. What Paint Format won’t copy across.
Check out the video below: