You can now work on Excel and Open Document Format (ODS) file right in Google Sheets without converting the file to a Google Sheets file. This makes Googles Sheets a power collaboration tool.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
- How to upload an Excel sheet to your Google Drive 00:16
- Adding an Excel file from your email 01:04
- Directly editing an Excel sheet from your email 01:25
- How do I know if it’s an Excel, ODS, or Google Sheet? 01:34
- Differences in Google Sheets from your Excel sheet 02:07
- Benefits of editing in Google Sheets to transfer easily. 02:55
- Where has my edited/ opened Excel sheet gone? 03:12
- Downloading your file from Google Drive 03:47
- Comparisons in sheets, from your Drive to Excel 04:17
- A different way to download 05:01
- Converting Excel to Google Sheets. 05:17
If you enjoy the video and want to learn more about how to use Google Sheets, check out the Youtube Playlist:
Want a fast track to boost your Spreadsheet efficiency? Grab one of these handy Google Sheets Shortcuts mousepads that I created from my store.