You can now work on Excel and Open Document Format (ODS) file right in Google Sheets without converting the file to a Google Sheets file. This makes Googles Sheets a power collaboration tool.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
- How to upload an Excel sheet to your Google Drive 00:16
- Adding an Excel file from your email 01:04
- Directly editing an Excel sheet from your email 01:25
- How do I know if it’s an Excel, ODS, or Google Sheet? 01:34
- Differences in Google Sheets from your Excel sheet 02:07
- Benefits of editing in Google Sheets to transfer easily. 02:55
- Where has my edited/ opened Excel sheet gone? 03:12
- Downloading your file from Google Drive 03:47
- Comparisons in sheets, from your Drive to Excel 04:17
- A different way to download 05:01
- Converting Excel to Google Sheets. 05:17
If you enjoy the video and want to learn more about how to use Google Sheets, check out the Youtube Playlist:
I’m a huge fan of Justin Mares, Mastering Google Sheets course. Sign up today*
*The above affiliate links have been carefully researched to get you to what you specifically need. If you decide to click on one of these links it will cost you just the same as going to the site. If you decide to sign up, I just get a little pocket money to help pay for the costs of running this website.