One of the benefits of using Google Sheets is that it can quickly be downloaded as different file types like Excel files (*.xlsx), Open Document Format **.ods), PDFs for reports or CSV or TSV for uploading onto other software systems.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
- Why downloading in different formats can be useful. 00:15
- How to navigate to the download function 00:37
- How to download your Google Sheet in Excel or ODS form 00:45
- Differences between Excel and Sheets 01:45
- Function Issues that do not translate from Google Sheets into Excel 03:00
- How to download your Google Sheet in PDF form 04:41
- How to download your Google Sheet in Webpage HTML form 05:50
- How to download your Google Sheet in Comma-Separated Values (CSV) or Tab-Separated Values (TSV) forms 06:59
If you enjoy the video and want to learn more about how to use Google Sheets, check out the Youtube Playlist:
Want a fast track to boost your Spreadsheet efficiency? Grab one of these handy Google Sheets Shortcuts mousepads that I created from my store.