Find out how to add alternating colours in your rows in Google Sheets. Adding alternating colours in your spreadsheets can really help your viewers to reference data accurately while also allow your spreadsheet to look quite smart and professional.
Google Sheets has a quick and easy alternating colours tool to help you to fancy up your spreadsheets in seconds.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
1. Basic alternating colours without headers.
2. Adding a standout colour header to your alternating colours.
3. Add both a standout header and footer to out alternating colours.
4. Alternating colours can be quite intuitive.
5. Adding different colour alternating rows to adjacent columns.
If you up for learning more about Google Sheets basics to make your life easier at work check out the playlist:
I’m a huge fan of Justin Mares, Mastering Google Sheets course. Sign up today*
*The above affiliate links have been carefully researched to get you to what you specifically need. If you decide to click on one of these links it will cost you just the same as going to the site. If you decide to sign up, I just get a little pocket money to help pay for the costs of running this website.