Google Sheets: Paint Format
Want to know a quick way to update a cell or range with an already existing format in your Google Sheets? Paint Format is here to the rescue.
This versatile tool will help you to quickly replicate font, alignment, border, rotation and other styling formats in your Google Sheet.
In this tutorial, I’ll cover,
1. What the Paint Format button is and what it does.
2. Formatting one cell to another.
3. What things Paint Format will format across.
4. Using the formatting from one cell to update many cells.
5. Formatting from multiple cells to multiple cells
6. What Paint Format won’t copy across.
Check out the video below:
I’m a huge fan of Justin Mares, Mastering Google Sheets course. Sign up today*
*The above affiliate links have been carefully researched to get you to what you specifically need. If you decide to click on one of these links it will cost you just the same as going to the site. If you decide to sign up, I just get a little pocket money to help pay for the costs of running this website.